The Power of Feedback [Whitepaper]
"Giving feedback" is one of the most effective ways to motivate employees to learn, increase their effectiveness in their jobs, as well as the effectiveness of the overall team and organization. Feedback is important because it helps them know where they can do better, and what and how to improve.
But in reality, many companies globally are either not doing it right or not doing it enough to realize the power of feedback. How can we change that?
In this whitepaper:
- Understand what "feedback" can do in the workplace
- Know how "feedback" happens (how it works)
- Learn the difference between the roles of feedback "Givers" vs. "Receivers"
- What matters most when we receive feedback
- How to give effective feedback
- How to create a feedback culture in your workplace
Get a copy of this free whitepaper by completing the form on the right!